Mathematics for College Liberal Arts Instructional Materials Work Group Applications
The application for Mathematics for College Liberal Arts Instructional Materials Work Group has been reopened. If you are interested in applying to serve as a Work Group member, click here to access the Instructional Materials Work Group Calendar and the Application. The deadline for the submission is March 28, 2023.
The district will convene an instructional materials review work group to consider new instructional materials aligned to Florida’s B.E.S.T. Standards for the course Mathematics for College Liberal Arts which will be offered in the 2023-24 school year. In accordance with School Board Policy 2520, the District is seeking additional community members.
Qualified applicants must:
- Possess knowledge and/or demonstrate expertise in mathematics
- Be willing to commit to 12-18 hours of training (after school hours)
- Be willing to commit to 20-30 hours for review of instructional materials (after school hours)
- Be able to score instructional materials using an electronic platform and evaluation tool
- Be available to attend all work group meetings (see published timeline for specific dates)
Mathematics for College Liberal Arts Instructional Materials Work Group Calendar
Click here to learn more about Instructional Materials