Collier County Public Schools is moving forward with an updated School Attendance Boundary Modification proposal to adjust attendance boundaries at the high school level. Based on the proposed new boundaries, the following schools would be impacted:
- Aubrey Rogers High
- Barron Collier High
- Golden Gate High (limited impact)
- Gulf Coast High
- Palmetto Ridge High
ATTENDANCE BOUNDARY MODIFICATION WEBSITE
The District has developed a comprehensive Attendance Boundary Modification website with maps and additional information.
INTERACTIVE ZONING TOOL
The Interactive Zoning Tool allows individuals to enter their home address and see their student's zoned school(s) based on the proposed attendance boundary modifications.
Parents, students, staff, and community members can provide feedback, once again, on the proposed attendance boundary modifications via online submission. The window to provide input is now open and will close at 12:00pm on January 6, 2023.
- January 10 - Regular School Board Meeting
- Final vote on attendance boundary modifications
- January 11 - February 19 - Parental Choice Priority Application Window
- Rising Juniors and Seniors affected by this Attendance Boundary Modification MUST submit a Parental Choice application if they wish to stay at their current high school.
Thank you in advance for sharing your input and participating in the School Attendance Boundary Modification process.