Comcast Leaders and Achievers® Scholarship Program
The Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program 2020-2021
Click here to learn more about eligibility requirements and the application process.
Application window: October 1, 2019 through December 6, 2019 5:00 pm EST.
The program allows students to self-nominate, with no limitations to the number of applicants from each school who can apply to receive a one-time scholarship of $2,500.
Applicants to the Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program must:
- Have a demonstrated commitment to community service, outstanding qualities in character, integrity and leadership
- Be enrolled as a high school senior
- Reside in a community served by Comcast and/or participating NBCUniversal or Telemundo markets. Eligibility will be determined by zip code in the online application
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2020-2021 academic year
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- Demonstrate financial need
All scholarship application materials must be submitted by December 6, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. EST, in order to be considered.