ENN SCHOOL NEWS FOR TUESDAY, JANUARY 21:
- Students: If you are age 15 or older and you are looking for something fun to do over Spring Break (March 8-15) see your counselor for an application for the Hurricane Island Outward Bound School. You will have the opportunity to sail in the Florida Keys for free. Application deadline is January 27 so act quickly and get your application in for an experience of a lifetime!
- FSW will be hosting a Dual Enrollment Information evening Tuesday, January 28th from 6:30-8 PM on the Collier Campus. Interested students can RSVP by calling 239-732-3792
- The NHS Fishing Club will meet TOMORROW during lunch in room 2-209.
- Model UN will meet TOMORROW during lunch in room 6-206.
- Reminder that NHS Boys' Tennis tryouts will be TODAY at 2:15 PM with Coach Kamen at the NHS tennis courts. You must have all of your paperwork turned in to the Athletic Office, including your physical and parent consent/insurance forms, before you will be allowed to participate.
- Long weekend for NHS Boys' Basketball this past weekend! Friday night they won in triple overtime vs Evangelical Christian. Then Saturday they fell to Tampa Catholic, who is currently ranked 17th in the state in all classes, by nine and Monday they won 71-31 vs Lake Wales allowing only one field goal in the 2nd half. TONIGHT the Golden Eagles face Gulf Coast High School at home. Come out and support your Golden Eagles.
- Come out and support the NHS Girls' Soccer team as they host Golden Gate on Staver Field starting at 7 PM TONIGHT!
- The Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation College Scholarship Program is now accepting applications for the 2020 -21 academic year. Up to 15 scholarships of $5,000 per year will be awarded to eligible students from Collier County for four consecutive years of full-time enrollment with satisfactory academic performance. The scholarship application will be open from January 6, 2020 to March 1, 2020 and is available online at www.SchulzeFamilyFoundation.org.
- Lake Park Elementary is proud to provide a one-time scholarship to a graduating senior at Naples High School. Applicants must be a Lake Park Elementary Alumni. All interested seniors should complete the CCPS Scholarship Application (available in the counseling office or the CCPS website) and turn it into the Naples High Counseling Office no later than 2:30 pm on Friday, February 21.
- The Collier Building Industry Foundation provides annual scholarships to students pursuing post-secondary education in construction and related fields re: architecture, engineering, specialty trades, and etc. Students must be residents of Collier or Lee Counties and complete a scholarship application. The fillable application can be found at http://www.cbia.net. Completed applications are due directly to the CBIF office no later than March 27, 2020.