- Immokalee Technical College
- Job Board
Job Title: Gaming Commission Agent
Posted by Natalie Arevalo on 9/12/2022
Seminole Tribe of Florida
Job Title: Handyman / person
Type of Employment: Full Time
Apply in Person: No
FULL TIME MECHANIC
The incumbent in this position is responsible for overseeing all gaming activities in accordance with applicable State, Federal and Tribal regulations and the protection of the Tribal Assets. The individual observes casino activities and monitors compliance with the internal control standards for the gaming operation to ensure adherence to all policies, procedures and regulations. The individual notifies management and supervisors of any suspicious activities and/or irregular circumstances. This position reports to the Commission Manager or Supervisor and is a non-exempt position.
·Observes casino activities to ensure adherence to all policies, procedures and regulations. Reports any suspicious activities and/or irregular circumstances to the casino management team.
· Monitors compliance with the internal control standards and regulations for the gaming operation.
· Cooperates with casino management and casino security team to ensure customer and employee safety.
· Fingerprints all gaming facility employees on an as needed basis.
· Communicates daily with the casino surveillance department and/or other operational department heads in order to monitor, identify areas of concern and investigative any suspicious activities and/or irregular circumstances.
· Adheres to all Seminole Tribe of Florida policies and procedures. Adheres to the Rules and Regulations as set by the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission (STGC) and works within the guidelines of the Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
· Abides by STGC confidentiality rules and regulations.
High School diploma or equivalent GED is required. Minimum of three (3) years of experience working in a Casino environment is preferred. The ability to obtain and maintain an effective working knowledge of the National Indian Gaming Commission (NIGC) regulations and the Seminole Tribal Gaming Ordinance, Tribal Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS), and other procedures and standards is required. Ability to meet standards established in order to obtain the Employee Gaming License is required. Demonstrate the highest degree of integrity, honesty and dependability. Demonstrate excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to travel to all STOF Reservations and work a flexible schedule including evenings, nights, weekends and holidays is required. Due to the nature of the business, all applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
506 S 1st St Immokalee, FL 34142