Congratulations Class of 2021!
The Collier County School Board is excited to announce the current plans for the Class of 2021 Commencement ceremonies!
In collaboration with the Florida Department of Health-Collier and in order to accommodate added safety procedures, the school board has determined that graduation ceremonies will be held at each individual high school's campus.
DATE: Friday, May 28, 2021
TIME: 9:00 AM
WHERE: SHARK STADIUM
GUESTS: Each senior student will be allowed four (4) tickets for members of his/her household, two (2) identified for seating on the field and two (2) identified for bleacher seating.
- Seating will be in the stands and/or field using pre-identified, marked seats to allow each participant's guests to sit together, while socially distancing from others
- REQUIRED: Flat shoes for those on the field since heels may damage the artificial turf
- All participants, including graduates and guests, will be REQUIRED to wear a face covering/mask
- Only clear 8” x 10” clutch bags will be allowed inside stadiums
- NOT PERMITTED: Backpacks, cinch bags, coolers, camera bags, purses larger than 8” x 10” clutch bags, umbrellas, signs, or noise makers
VIRTUAL STREAMING: A LIVE virtual stream will be available for each high school's commencement ceremony via the District website (www.collierschools.com) and CCPS mobile app, available for free download on both Android and Apple devices.
Class of 2021 seniors/parents will receive specific details regarding ticket distribution, graduation photos, graduation practices, inclement weather, and related senior events from their high school principal in the coming weeks.
It is important to note that the above information provided may change based on guidance from the Florida Department of Education, Florida Department of Health-Collier, and/or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The deadline has passed for yearbook portraits!
You must make an appointment through:
or call 1-813-402-3500
Cap & Gown Orders
Deadline to order your cap & gown with no late fees was January 30, 2021!
Visit www.highschool.herffjones.com to order your cap & gown and other graduation keepsakes.
All cap & gowns are handed out by the school at graduation practice. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Click on the link below for important Cap & Gown Information:
Senior Class Meeting & Panoramic Photo
This meeting is mandatory for all Seniors!
April 21, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
Click on the link below for important updates for the GCHS Class of 2021:
Click on the link below for a letter from Mr. Mikulski regarding Graduation: