What we do:
- Assist students with career goals
- Provide information to guide your decision to choose a program that is right for you
- Administer a Career interest Inventory
- Assist with the enrollment process
- Provide financial aid information
- Share information about community resources
Placemnet Advisors help you:
- Develop professional career-seeking skills
- Critique professional portfolio
- Polish your interviewing skills
- Network with potential employers
Who may qualify?
► Individuals who self-identify and have official documentation of a disability. Disabilities may include:
- Learning Disability
- Physical Disability
- Deaf or Hearing impaired
- Emotional/mental health disability
- Blind or visually impaired
► Individuals who are referred by other agencies such as Vocational Rehabilitation.
If you have or think you may have a disability, please see the information below, complete the Request for Accommodations Form and send it to Specialized Student Services. For more information contact Student Services.
ADA/504 Accommodations Request Form and Instructions
CCPS Administrative Procedures for ADA/504