• Apply Now! The sections below will guide you step-by-step through the application process. We want to make this process as simple and easy as possible for you.

Admissions Process

  • Step 1: Complete an iTECH Application

  • Step 2: Florida Residency for Tuition Purposes

  • Step 3: Submit Official Transcripts

  • Step 4: Schedule and take the Basic Skills test (if not exempt)

  • Step 5: Meet with a Workforce Education Advisor

Contact Student Services

Showing results for "Professor named Smith at Elementary School"