To view full sized click HERE.
NHS SUMMER ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION OPPORTUNITIES
For a list of summer athletic opportunities here at Naples High School, click HERE.
BE A PART OF NHS HISTORY AND THE NHS MEMORIAL WALKWAY
For more information on how to purchase a brick for the memorial walkway on the Naples High School campus, click HERE.
To order a brick, click HERE.
NHS STAVER FIELD BANNER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY
If you would like to purchase a Naples High School Staver Field banner, please complete the ORDER FORM and return it to Naples High School as soon as possible. Proceeds from Stadium Banner Sales will benefit all sports at Naples High School.
ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION PAPERWORK NOW DIGITAL FOR NHS STUDENT ATHLETES
All Naples High School students wishing to participate in athletics must register on the following website - www.aktivate.com
This registration, which will include all downloaded documents, must be completed before engaging in any type of conditioning, tryouts or practices.
- Download the instructions for the NHS Aktivate Clearance Process ENGLISH SPANISH (updated 5/12/23)
- Download the FHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form (updated 3/27/23)
- The parent/student MUST fully complete ALL four pages of the Physical Evaluation form, including the student's information with parent and student signatures on several pages.
- The parent/student is ONLY to UPLOAD PAGE 4 of the physical to Aktivate.
- Complete required NHFS Courses - view the NFHS Course Instructions (updated 5/12/23) - These courses MUST be completed prior to any try-out, conditioning or practice. Per the FHSAA all student-athletes must complete three (3) free on-line courses from the NFHS (National Federation of High Schools):
Concussion in Sports
Sudden Cardiac Arrest
Heat Illness Prevention
NAPLES HIGH SCHOOL BLUE AND GOLD CLUB MEMBERSHIP FOR 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR
The Naples High School Athletic Department would like to thank the following Golden Eagle parents, alumni, business owners, and community members who financially supported Golden Eagle Athletics. These donations help to sustain and enhance Golden Eagle athletics in a very meaningful way. Thank you to the following Blue Gold Club members. We simply could not do it without you!
HALL OF FAME
Anthony and Ashley Solomon
The Cantauncci Family
Matt and Allison Young
Cassie and Dan Barone
Wayne and Becky Meland
John Melton/Integral Building Corp
Dr. Richard J. Garcia DMD
JOHNSON CPA LLC
The Marshall Family
The Wasmer Family
Elise Mittler and Ron Altman
Mike Nourse Jr
Jeff Petry - Pedro Bautista - Chadd and Amy Kodak
Charles and Robin VonHoltz - Flooring Solutions of SWF PNC
Sentinel Storm Protection - Todd and Michelle Gibson
The Tunkle Family - Larry and Cindy Pivacek
In Memory of Dr. Thomas Ralph Layton, MD - The Scott Family
The Dumas Family - Evan P. Maog - Blaise Underhill
Michele and David Rowland - Tatiana Chavez
Thank you for your support of Golden Eagle Athletics!!
NCAA ELIGIBILITY CENTER WEBSITE
Please visit eligibilitycenter.org to take a look at the updated site. You can still access the High School Portal and all high school resources by clicking on the "High School Administrators" link on the right side of the top menu.
As a reminder, we have several resources to help students, parents, counselors, and coaches during the transition. Please see some popular choices below:
- What's different and the same on the new eligibilitycenter.org website?
- Which eligibilitycenter.org account should I create?
- Registration Checklist
- How to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center
- How to add your School information to your eligibilitycenter.org account
- How to add Sports information to your eligibilitycenter.org account
- What does my high school timeline look like?
To view more tutorials, visit the High School Portal and select the link under "New Website Resources." If you have questions not answered through our resources, please contact the Customer Service Center at 877-622-2321.OWN A PIECE OF GOLDEN EAGLE HISTORYThe “original” Naples High School gymnasium opened its doors (along with the rest of the new high school) in the fall of 1960. Forty nine years later, in the summer of 2009, a new state-of-the art gymnasium replaced the original one, and the “old” gym was demolished and now is gone forever. Although that “old” gym is gone, many of the memories that were made there (basketball, volleyball, wrestling, high school dances and even graduations…) will last a lifetime.The Eagles’ All-Sports Booster Club is now offering everyone a limited time opportunity to recapture a tangible piece of those memories… in the form of an engraved wooden plank from the original Naples High School gymnasium floor.If you would like to purchase one or more of these pieces of Naples High School history, you can do so one of two ways. They will be available for sale at all home varsity football games this fall, and they will be on sale while supplies last, in the Naples High School athletic office, located in Building One at NHS.The cost is $20.00 each. Proceeds from this fundraiser will benefit ALL sports at Naples High School. If you have questions or if you would like to place your order via e-mail, please contact Trish Hendry (athletic department assistant) at HendryPa@collier.k12.fl.us.