Resources for Parents and Guardians of Students Identified as GiftedThis site is designed to provide you with the types of information you need to work effectively with your child's school and to support your child at home. There is no better advocate for a child identified as gifted than a knowledgeable and active parent.
- An Introduction to Gifted Education
- What is Exception Student Education for Children Who Are Gifted?
- Florida's Frameworks for K-12 Gifted Learners
- ¿Qué es la educación de estudiantes excepcionales para niños(as) superdotados(as)?
- Duke TIP (Talent Identification Program)
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) Talented and Gifted (TAG)
- Neag Center for Gifted Education and Talent Development
Helping Students Who Are Identified As Gifted ThriveOrganizationsProcedural Safeguards for Students Identified as Gifted