Thank you for your patience while we refine the Instructional Coaching BENCH Academy.
PURPOSEThe purpose of the Instructional Coaching BENCH Academy is to offer selected instructional personnel an opportunity to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to function as an impactful instructional coach. Completion of the Instructional Coach BENCH Academy is a requirement before becoming an Instructional Coach. PREREQUISITES
For specific eligibility information pertaining to a content area, please contact the Teaching & Learning content area Coordinator.
- Current CCPS teacher with at least three (3) years of satisfactory experience
- Minimum of one year of experience teaching for CCPS
- Final Evaluation score 66 or higher
- Recommendation from current principal
- Must hold a current certificate in the subject area and level
- Reading Coach Requirement: Master’s Degree (reading)or reading endorsement
- Resume no longer than two pages
- Rubric score of 85% or higher on entrance interview
(link to upcoming trainings)
For more information, please contact Amy Lovett, Marilyn Daniels, or Amber Hinkel