Thank you for your patience while we refine the criteria for the 2020-2021 Aspiring Coaches' Program.
Applications for the programs are tentatively scheduled to be due on March 23, 2021 by 5:00pm. Look for updated information within iBriefings.
PURPOSEThe purpose of the Aspiring Academic Coaches Academy is to offer selected instructional personnel an opportunity to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to function as a content area coach. PREREQUISITES
For specific eligibility information pertaining to a content area, please contact the Teaching & Learning content area Coordinator.
- Current CCPS teacher with at least three (3) years of satisfactory experience (at least one year of teaching must be with CCPS)
- Final Evaluation score 66 or higher
- Recommendation from current principal
- Must hold a current certificate in the subject area and level
- Reading Coach Requirement: Master’s Degree in reading or reading endorsement (link to upcoming trainings)