Instructional Applicants Required Information
In addition to completing the online Collier County Public Schools application and submitting your name for an available vacancy, your application must contain these additional items in order to be considered complete:
Documentation of eligibility for certification in Florida. Documentation can be one of the following:
- Please upload to your application a copy of your undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts.Upon being hired, official transcripts are required.
- If degree not verified from U.S., please have your credentials evaluated. Please click on the following link to select an accredited agency: http://www.fldoe.org/edcert/ApprovedCredential.asp
- Upload a statement of eligibility or certificate from the Florida Department of Education or a valid, standard out-of-state certificate.
- If a Letters of Recommendation is submitted with an application for employment, the letter must be signed and dated within one year of submission.
- All recommendations for employment are contingent upon successful completion of the applicant screening process.
- Prior employment references must be completed with an applicant’s current and/or most recent supervisor(s) prior to attending a new hire meeting.
For certification information, requirements, and application please visit the Florida Department of Education web site. For certification testing information visit the Florida Teacher Certification Examination (FTCE) site.