2019 Open Enrollment Period: October 8 - November 2, 2018
|Enrollment Options Overview|
|Benefits Options Overview|
What is Open Enrollment?Open Enrollment is your once-a-year opportunity to make benefit changes for you and/or your eligible family members. This is your chance to enroll in your 2019 benefits whether you are adding, deleting, or changing plans. We encourage you to give careful thought to your needs prior to making any decisions.The benefits you elect during Open Enrollment will be effective January 1, 2019, and will remain in effect through December 31, 2019, unless you experience a qualifying life event that would allow you to make a mid-year change.
There are three enrollment options:1. Roll Benefits (available October 8 through midnight November 2)2. Enroller Assisted(face-to-face or telephonic) (available October 15 through October 26)Scheduling Instructions and Enrollment Schedule: Instructions to schedule a face-to-face or telephonic appointment with a licensed enroller and to view the enrollment schedule.Enrollment is also available during the Benefits & Financial Wellness Fairs (no appointment required).
* Friday, October 12, 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm Immokalee Technical College
* Saturday, October 13, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm Lorenzo Walker Technical CollegeThere will be limited numbers of Enroller Assisted appointments, which will be available on a first to schedule basis. Enrollment will occur at the high schools and several other locations. Employees may schedule an appointment at any available location. Employees are encouraged to use the Roll Benefits or Self-Enroll options.To view current benefits, you can access your benefits at https://portal.collierschools.com. Login using network User ID and password, then click on the Benefits icon.To Enroll in your benefits:Click on the CCPS Portal icon on your desktop, or go to portal.collierschools.com and login with your network login. Once you are logged in, click on the Benefits icon.
Click on the green Open Enrollment button to begin your enrollment.
Please use the Google Chrome web browser. If you receive an error message “working on it” or the screen will not move forward, please update Google Chrome by clicking on the CCPS Applications icon on your desktop, then click on the Google Chrome Update icon. You may need to restart your computer.For more information on these options, click on the Enrollment Options link below.Please review the benefits information included in the Open Enrollment Guide below as well as the information on this webpage PRIOR to completing your enrollment.Open Enrollment ResourcesBrochures
- Allegiance Flexible Spending Account
- Allstate Hospital
- Accident (Chubb)
- Critical Illness (Chubb)
- Disability (The Standard)
- EyeMed Vision
- Legal Services & Identity Theft Protection
- Life Insurance
- MetLife Dental
- Pet Discount Programs: Pet Assure and Pet Plus ~ Video
- Trustmark Universal Life with Long Term Care
- 4 Ways to Submit Medical History Statement (The Standard)
- Evidence of Insurability/Medical History Statement Form (The Standard)
Evidence of Insurability (EOI) is an application process in which you provide information on the condition of your health or your dependent’s health to get insurance coverage.
EOI may be required if:
The completed EOI application requires review and approval before coverage becomes effective.
- you apply for an amount of insurance coverage higher than the guaranteed issue amount;
- you are currently enrolled and want to increase coverage; or
- you were declined coverage during your initial eligibility period and then want coverage at a later date.
Completion of the EOI form does not guarantee approval of coverage.
Please submit this form to The Standard no later than Friday, November 9, 2018.
971-321-5994 or 971-321-5996
The Standard Insurance Company
Attn: Medical underwriting
900 SW 5th Avenue
Portland, OR 97204
The quickest way to submit a medical history statement is to log on to http://www.standard.com/mybenefits/mhs_ho.html and follow the step-by-step interactive process. Employees answers to a series of questions about demographics, employment and medical history, then automatically transfers the answers to a Medical History Statement. Users may view, print or save a copy for their records using Adobe® Reader®. The group name and six-digit policy number: Collier County Public Schools; 756738